"Numerous vendors and equipment manufacturers have said that their equipment was suitable for total washdown, but many of those manufacturers have backed down once they actually witnessed our processing requirements and the stringent measures we take to ensure cleanliness" says Campbell Soup's Maxton, NC plant manager.
WEIGHSQUARES sizes from 18" to 36" and capacities as high as 2,000 lbs are installed in the Maxton plant and have an excellent record of low maintenance. The "WEIGHSQUARES are field repairable. Re-calibration and expensive inventories of spare parts are not necessary".
View More Testimonials >>
WEIGHSQUARE scales for bench, floor and tank applications - capacities 50 to 4,000 lbs
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Emery Winslow's highly accurate and highly sensitive Hydrostatic Load Cell is the heart of every WEIGHSQUARE. The hydrostatic signal is transmitted to an instrument enclosure and is converted to an electronic signal. Often this takes place right in the digital indicator enclosure. As a result, the scale platform itself contains no vulnerable electronic load cell that can easily be damaged or affected by water, condensation, RFI or power surges.
- Lifetime Hydrostatic Load Cell Warranty guaranteed against water, heavy washdown and electrical damage
- Optional Double Enclosure for extreme washdown environments, also protects from condensation and humidity buildup inside indicator enclosure
- Highest return on investment and lowest maintenance cost
- Highest resistance to corrosion - all Grade 304 S.S. construction including the Hydrostatic Load Cell
- Hydrostatic Load Cell is non-electronic and therefore ideal for extremely wet and/or explosive environments
- Rugged Torc-Beam scale base, protects the scale and load cell
- USA approved
- Available with a wide range of digital instrumentation, including FM approved intrinsically safe indicators
- Optional custom sizes and capacities